The strangest football season ever is coming to an end, and the transfer roulette has long begun. Even though this has been a costly season for all international football clubs, some clubs made substantial investments.
Which top athletes will change to which club in the coming season? We have compiled a collection of 10 star players who already signed with a new club.
• Miralem Pjanic moves from Juventus Turin to FC Barcelona. Barça bought the central midfielder for 60 million euros.
• “In return”, Arthur Melo joins Juve for a staggering 72 million euros coming from the FC Barcelona.
• Chelsea FC bought the striker Timo Werner from the German Champions League contender RB Leipzig for 50 million euros.
• Another expensive buy for Chelsea FC is Hakim Ziyech who will join the team for 40 million euros coming from Ajax Amsterdam.
• Real Madrid sold the strong right-wing defender Achraf Hakimi to Inter Milan for 45 million euros. Hakimi was last lent to Borussia Dortmund.
• Francisco Trincão will transfer from Sporting Braga to FC Barcelona for 31 million euros.
• Atalanta Bergamo signed Mario Pasalic permanently for 15 million euros. Pasalic was still officially held by Chelsea FC.
• The 22-year-old Pedrinho is being transferred for 20 million euros from the Corinthians to Benfica Lisboa.
• Last but not least, FC Sao Paolo sold Antony to Ajax Amsterdam for 15 million euros.